Monday, April 9, 2012

Pillowcases

I made these pillowcases for the little girls across the street.  Sarah is 5 and Emily is 3.  They are cute little girls. Their mother had to go out and buy another pillow because they want the name pillows in the middle.  They love them.

I had to make something fun as all I  have been doing was putting things back in my 'room'.  Took forever - I went through everything and did some pitching.  Might as well do it now as I have been told by my two sons that when the time comes they will just put a dumpster out the window.  They have NO idea what is in here!!!

I have been working on my Christmas at Elm Creek that we were doing as a BOM online.  I was a couple of months behind.  I now have to do the center block which is approx. 28 x 28 - looks as though it will be a combo of machine and hand applique.  I am not a fan of fusible applique but......

Happy quilting
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment